The Redondo Beach City Council will review the final design for the waterfront revitalization project proposed by CenterCal, the city’s selected developer on July 30th. The revitalization project will cost somewhere between $200M and $300M utilizing both private and public investments. The council will hear public testimony about the project, which calls for a seaside hotel, new restaurants, an opening up of the Seaside Lagoon to the ocean, a bridge over the harbor, a marketplace, open space and public art. The Council meeting is scheduled to begin at 6PM.
Find your perfect home listed at http://www.beachcitiesonline.com/
- El Camino Theater Season
- Free Rain Barrel Nov 18th for Torrance
- Taste of Torrance
- November Fun in the South Bay
- Homebuyers and Credit
- El Segundo: Small Town Feel – Large City Conveniences
- Hermosa Beach
- The South Bay Is A Great Place To Go Green
- Why Buy Now?
- Home Prices Jump in the South Bay
- Town Hall Meeting Torrance: Here Ye! Here Ye!
- Come Celebrate Torrance HS 100 Year Celebration
- South Bay’s Got Talent
- Public Hearing Proposed Apartment Complex on NE corner of Crenshaw and Lomita
- “Hidden” Costs of Homeownership