Some of the most beautiful and elegant homes to be found in the South Bay are located in the City of Torrance. This city has, by far, some of the nicest and best kept neighborhoods of any place I have been to or seen. Each neighborhood in Torrance is unique and has it’s own personality. The Torrance homes here are diverse with selections ranging from modern to traditional, smaller to larger executive style homes, to hillside homes that actually overlook to the north and west to the ocean. Where else can you find winding hillside streets, lined with mature shade trees, lush landscaping along the parkways, trimmed lawns and blooming flower beds? Torrance even has its own beach with wonderful apartments and condos overlooking the Pacific out across the Bay to Catalina Island and beyond.
Find your perfect home listed at http://www.beachcitiesonline.com/
- El Camino Theater Season
- Free Rain Barrel Nov 18th for Torrance
- Taste of Torrance
- November Fun in the South Bay
- Homebuyers and Credit
- El Segundo: Small Town Feel – Large City Conveniences
- Hermosa Beach
- The South Bay Is A Great Place To Go Green
- Why Buy Now?
- Home Prices Jump in the South Bay
- Town Hall Meeting Torrance: Here Ye! Here Ye!
- Come Celebrate Torrance HS 100 Year Celebration
- South Bay’s Got Talent
- Public Hearing Proposed Apartment Complex on NE corner of Crenshaw and Lomita
- “Hidden” Costs of Homeownership