The City of Carson completed the sale of a lot that formerly housed the Dominguez Trailer Park. The land will be used to build 13 new single family homes and the development has been approved by the City Council. The one acre parcel located at 2666 Dominquez St. was sold to City Ventures for $467,000. The city will use the profits to help develop an affordable housing complex at 409 E. Carson St. according to staff reports.
Find your perfect home listed at http://www.beachcitiesonline.com/
- The South Bay Is A Great Place To Go Green
- Why Buy Now?
- Home Prices Jump in the South Bay
- Town Hall Meeting Torrance: Here Ye! Here Ye!
- Come Celebrate Torrance HS 100 Year Celebration
- South Bay’s Got Talent
- Public Hearing Proposed Apartment Complex on NE corner of Crenshaw and Lomita
- “Hidden” Costs of Homeownership
- Football in SoCal This Summer
- A Beach in Torrance?
- What to Look for in a 1031 Exchange
- Navy / Fleet Week in San Pedro
- Home Prices Go Up:The Cost of Waiting
- Lomita Founders Day
- Two Important Fund Raisers