According to Deborah Crowe of the Los Angeles Business Journal,
The Federal Realty Investment Trust bought a controlling interest in Plaza El Segundo, a 381,000-square-foot retail property at the northeast corner of Sepulveda Boulevard and Rosecrans Avenue in El Segundo. The Trust also bought an adjacent, vacant 8.1-acre property for future development.
Find your perfect home listed at http://www.beachcitiesonline.com/
- El Camino Theater Season
- Free Rain Barrel Nov 18th for Torrance
- Taste of Torrance
- November Fun in the South Bay
- Homebuyers and Credit
- El Segundo: Small Town Feel – Large City Conveniences
- Hermosa Beach
- The South Bay Is A Great Place To Go Green
- Why Buy Now?
- Home Prices Jump in the South Bay
- Town Hall Meeting Torrance: Here Ye! Here Ye!
- Come Celebrate Torrance HS 100 Year Celebration
- South Bay’s Got Talent
- Public Hearing Proposed Apartment Complex on NE corner of Crenshaw and Lomita
- “Hidden” Costs of Homeownership