With all the great Football Teams in the South Bay, many of us are starting to think about the upcoming season and tailgate parties and menus. Hot dogs and hamburgers are just not enough any more. Think outside the bun and start putting together some ideas that will shock your friends when you get together for that first tail-gater in the next few weeks. Try something different, something easy to fix, easy on the pocketbook and doesn’t require a lot of cooking in the truck or at home, and something everyone will love. This has always been my philosophy and I astonish people every football season when I show up with outstanding surprises that everyone just can’t get enough of. Hip Hip Hooray for South Bay and Happy Tailgating !!
Find your perfect home listed at http://www.beachcitiesonline.com/
- The South Bay Is A Great Place To Go Green
- Why Buy Now?
- Home Prices Jump in the South Bay
- Town Hall Meeting Torrance: Here Ye! Here Ye!
- Come Celebrate Torrance HS 100 Year Celebration
- South Bay’s Got Talent
- Public Hearing Proposed Apartment Complex on NE corner of Crenshaw and Lomita
- “Hidden” Costs of Homeownership
- Football in SoCal This Summer
- A Beach in Torrance?
- What to Look for in a 1031 Exchange
- Navy / Fleet Week in San Pedro
- Home Prices Go Up:The Cost of Waiting
- Lomita Founders Day
- Two Important Fund Raisers