Wow ! What a great time. I decided to go on down to the annual Greek Festival in Redondo Beach Sunday evening. I almost forgot about it again like I usually do each year. I have been wanting to go for years and have always heard great things about this annual weekend event. I wasn’t prepared for the party atmosphere, fun and festivities. Music, dancing, fantastic authentic Greek foods of all kinds, and people from all over the South Bay and everyone having a great time. Its everything I expected and more. I know I will return again next year for sure.
Find your perfect home listed at http://www.beachcitiesonline.com/
- The South Bay Is A Great Place To Go Green
- Why Buy Now?
- Home Prices Jump in the South Bay
- Town Hall Meeting Torrance: Here Ye! Here Ye!
- Come Celebrate Torrance HS 100 Year Celebration
- South Bay’s Got Talent
- Public Hearing Proposed Apartment Complex on NE corner of Crenshaw and Lomita
- “Hidden” Costs of Homeownership
- Football in SoCal This Summer
- A Beach in Torrance?
- What to Look for in a 1031 Exchange
- Navy / Fleet Week in San Pedro
- Home Prices Go Up:The Cost of Waiting
- Lomita Founders Day
- Two Important Fund Raisers