Hawthorne has been a forward looking community, heavily involved in the Defense and Aerospace business since way before World War II and continues to get headlines with it’s newest Aerospace success story. Space-X, a fairly new company located in Hawthorne is destined to become even better known if it keeps making headlines like it has been doing for the last several months. Since the retirement of the Space Shuttle, NASA has been working with Space-X to get the private sector more involved in shuttling men and equipment to the space station, and beyond, and the first flight was a rip roaring success……………talk about who started it..the first flight and the capsule that came back this week.
Find your perfect home listed at http://www.beachcitiesonline.com/
- El Camino Theater Season
- Free Rain Barrel Nov 18th for Torrance
- Taste of Torrance
- November Fun in the South Bay
- Homebuyers and Credit
- El Segundo: Small Town Feel – Large City Conveniences
- Hermosa Beach
- The South Bay Is A Great Place To Go Green
- Why Buy Now?
- Home Prices Jump in the South Bay
- Town Hall Meeting Torrance: Here Ye! Here Ye!
- Come Celebrate Torrance HS 100 Year Celebration
- South Bay’s Got Talent
- Public Hearing Proposed Apartment Complex on NE corner of Crenshaw and Lomita
- “Hidden” Costs of Homeownership