Real estate property and home buyers outside of the U.S. are in love with the Southern California real estate market. Of the homes purchased by international buyers last year in California, 35 percent were in Los Angeles County, 22 percent were in Orange County, 20 percent were in San Diego County and 14 percent were in Riverside County, according to the California Association of Realtors. Those same international buyers are also fans of our government and financial system. Eighty five percent of the buyers shopping for homes in the state last year said that they would only consider buying a home in the US due to it’s stability, stable government and financial system. Twenty percent of the buyers said they chose the U.S. for its desirable location and the climate.
Find your perfect home listed at http://www.beachcitiesonline.com/
- El Camino Theater Season
- Free Rain Barrel Nov 18th for Torrance
- Taste of Torrance
- November Fun in the South Bay
- Homebuyers and Credit
- El Segundo: Small Town Feel – Large City Conveniences
- Hermosa Beach
- The South Bay Is A Great Place To Go Green
- Why Buy Now?
- Home Prices Jump in the South Bay
- Town Hall Meeting Torrance: Here Ye! Here Ye!
- Come Celebrate Torrance HS 100 Year Celebration
- South Bay’s Got Talent
- Public Hearing Proposed Apartment Complex on NE corner of Crenshaw and Lomita
- “Hidden” Costs of Homeownership