Homes Prices Going Up: Great time to Buy
According to the Beach Reporter, Southern California home prices have soared almost 29% over the prices reported in June of 2012.In the last 12 months, the median price of a home in the six county region of Southern California increased $85,000 to $385,000 from $300,000 in June of 2012. The price gains went up 20 percent in all counties according to DataQuick. DataQuick president John Walsh was clear in saying that he did not expect the pace to persist long. Low inventories are affecting sales in many Metro areas. The California Association of Realtors is saying that the statewide inventories increased to a 2.9 month supply in June, from a 2.6 months in May. Los Angeles county had the biggest increase followed by San Bernardino County.
Find your perfect home listed at http://www.beachcitiesonline.com/
- El Camino Theater Season
- Free Rain Barrel Nov 18th for Torrance
- Taste of Torrance
- November Fun in the South Bay
- Homebuyers and Credit
- El Segundo: Small Town Feel – Large City Conveniences
- Hermosa Beach
- The South Bay Is A Great Place To Go Green
- Why Buy Now?
- Home Prices Jump in the South Bay
- Town Hall Meeting Torrance: Here Ye! Here Ye!
- Come Celebrate Torrance HS 100 Year Celebration
- South Bay’s Got Talent
- Public Hearing Proposed Apartment Complex on NE corner of Crenshaw and Lomita
- “Hidden” Costs of Homeownership