I grew up in El Segundo and remember when CJ Bret went to high school here and went on to become a some-what legend in the professional baseball world. The El Segundo high school has been used since then in so many movies and became famous itself for its traditional high school looks. Our city has grown tremendously adding many apartments, condos, townhomes and many new custom built single family homes that encompass El Segundo Real Estate but still remains a single family home type of community with traditional neighborhoods, hilly tree lined streets and a quaint village type of downtown.
Find your perfect home listed at http://www.beachcitiesonline.com/
- El Camino Theater Season
- Free Rain Barrel Nov 18th for Torrance
- Taste of Torrance
- November Fun in the South Bay
- Homebuyers and Credit
- El Segundo: Small Town Feel – Large City Conveniences
- Hermosa Beach
- The South Bay Is A Great Place To Go Green
- Why Buy Now?
- Home Prices Jump in the South Bay
- Town Hall Meeting Torrance: Here Ye! Here Ye!
- Come Celebrate Torrance HS 100 Year Celebration
- South Bay’s Got Talent
- Public Hearing Proposed Apartment Complex on NE corner of Crenshaw and Lomita
- “Hidden” Costs of Homeownership