When I was walking along the beach this morning, I kept thinking about those poor souls living along the Mississippi River and the flooding they were enduring. The destruction to their land and crops and to their lifestyle is devastating.
Every time I think about it, I realize how lucky we all are to live here in the South Bay, with our great weather and generally good living conditions. No more will I complain about a little bumper to bumper traffic now and then.
Find your perfect home listed at http://www.beachcitiesonline.com/
- El Camino Theater Season
- Free Rain Barrel Nov 18th for Torrance
- Taste of Torrance
- November Fun in the South Bay
- Homebuyers and Credit
- El Segundo: Small Town Feel – Large City Conveniences
- Hermosa Beach
- The South Bay Is A Great Place To Go Green
- Why Buy Now?
- Home Prices Jump in the South Bay
- Town Hall Meeting Torrance: Here Ye! Here Ye!
- Come Celebrate Torrance HS 100 Year Celebration
- South Bay’s Got Talent
- Public Hearing Proposed Apartment Complex on NE corner of Crenshaw and Lomita
- “Hidden” Costs of Homeownership