When I was walking along the beach this morning, I kept thinking about those poor souls living along the Mississippi River and the flooding they were enduring. The destruction to their land and crops and to their lifestyle is devastating.
Every time I think about it, I realize how lucky we all are to live here in the South Bay, with our great weather and generally good living conditions. No more will I complain about a little bumper to bumper traffic now and then.
Find your perfect home listed at http://www.beachcitiesonline.com/
- South Bay’s Got Talent
- Public Hearing Proposed Apartment Complex on NE corner of Crenshaw and Lomita
- “Hidden” Costs of Homeownership
- Football in SoCal This Summer
- A Beach in Torrance?
- What to Look for in a 1031 Exchange
- Navy / Fleet Week in San Pedro
- Home Prices Go Up:The Cost of Waiting
- Lomita Founders Day
- Two Important Fund Raisers
- The Torrance Cultural Arts Foundation Presents: South Bay Festival of the Arts
- South Coast Air Quality Management District (SCAQMD) Open Meeting on Flaring
- The Best Time to Sell or Buy Your Home in the South Bay is Today
- Torrance Education Foundation Fundraiser:
- Torrance Rose Float Making News