OCT. 11 THRU NOV. 10 IN SAN PEDRO
Acrobatic performers will be featured under the 66ft. high Blue and Yellow big top, embodying the spirit of amphibians, Native American Hoop Dancers and a figure from outer space called the Crystal Man. The two and one half hour show opens Oct. 11 in San Pedro, at the Port of Los Angeles with the performances scheduled through Nov. 10th. Check it out at Berth 46, 3011 Miner Street. Tickets run from $50 up to $150.
Then show travels to the Orange County Great Park Festival Site in Irvine beginning on Nov. 21. The entire show will move to the Santa Monica Pier on Jan. 17th.
Find your perfect home listed at http://www.beachcitiesonline.com/
- Happy New Year From Torrance, CA
- Torrance Arts Early 2018
- Torrance Schools Lead Nation in Science Protocol
- More Holiday Cheer
- Christmas at Griffith Park
- El Camino Theater Season
- Free Rain Barrel Nov 18th for Torrance
- Taste of Torrance
- November Fun in the South Bay
- Homebuyers and Credit
- El Segundo: Small Town Feel – Large City Conveniences
- Hermosa Beach
- The South Bay Is A Great Place To Go Green
- Why Buy Now?
- Home Prices Jump in the South Bay