OCT. 11 THRU NOV. 10 IN SAN PEDRO
Acrobatic performers will be featured under the 66ft. high Blue and Yellow big top, embodying the spirit of amphibians, Native American Hoop Dancers and a figure from outer space called the Crystal Man. The two and one half hour show opens Oct. 11 in San Pedro, at the Port of Los Angeles with the performances scheduled through Nov. 10th. Check it out at Berth 46, 3011 Miner Street. Tickets run from $50 up to $150.
Then show travels to the Orange County Great Park Festival Site in Irvine beginning on Nov. 21. The entire show will move to the Santa Monica Pier on Jan. 17th.
Find your perfect home listed at http://www.beachcitiesonline.com/
- South Bay’s Got Talent
- Public Hearing Proposed Apartment Complex on NE corner of Crenshaw and Lomita
- “Hidden” Costs of Homeownership
- Football in SoCal This Summer
- A Beach in Torrance?
- What to Look for in a 1031 Exchange
- Navy / Fleet Week in San Pedro
- Home Prices Go Up:The Cost of Waiting
- Lomita Founders Day
- Two Important Fund Raisers
- The Torrance Cultural Arts Foundation Presents: South Bay Festival of the Arts
- South Coast Air Quality Management District (SCAQMD) Open Meeting on Flaring
- The Best Time to Sell or Buy Your Home in the South Bay is Today
- Torrance Education Foundation Fundraiser:
- Torrance Rose Float Making News