Looking through the local news papers and driving through the city of Torrance, I quickly realize the great housing Torrance Real Estate options that has always had for all ages and for all income brackets, and especially for senior citizens.
From age restricted “over 55” communities like ‘New Horizons’, one of the first master planned condo projects in California, to many new moderately priced and luxury priced, modern condo complexes located in the city. Many of the complexes are almost sold out before they are even completed.
Find your perfect home listed at http://www.beachcitiesonline.com/
- South Bay’s Got Talent
- Public Hearing Proposed Apartment Complex on NE corner of Crenshaw and Lomita
- “Hidden” Costs of Homeownership
- Football in SoCal This Summer
- A Beach in Torrance?
- What to Look for in a 1031 Exchange
- Navy / Fleet Week in San Pedro
- Home Prices Go Up:The Cost of Waiting
- Lomita Founders Day
- Two Important Fund Raisers
- The Torrance Cultural Arts Foundation Presents: South Bay Festival of the Arts
- South Coast Air Quality Management District (SCAQMD) Open Meeting on Flaring
- The Best Time to Sell or Buy Your Home in the South Bay is Today
- Torrance Education Foundation Fundraiser:
- Torrance Rose Float Making News