Looking through the local news papers and driving through the city of Torrance, I quickly realize the great housing Torrance Real Estate options that has always had for all ages and for all income brackets, and especially for senior citizens.
From age restricted “over 55” communities like ‘New Horizons’, one of the first master planned condo projects in California, to many new moderately priced and luxury priced, modern condo complexes located in the city. Many of the complexes are almost sold out before they are even completed.
Find your perfect home listed at http://www.beachcitiesonline.com/
- El Camino Theater Season
- Free Rain Barrel Nov 18th for Torrance
- Taste of Torrance
- November Fun in the South Bay
- Homebuyers and Credit
- El Segundo: Small Town Feel – Large City Conveniences
- Hermosa Beach
- The South Bay Is A Great Place To Go Green
- Why Buy Now?
- Home Prices Jump in the South Bay
- Town Hall Meeting Torrance: Here Ye! Here Ye!
- Come Celebrate Torrance HS 100 Year Celebration
- South Bay’s Got Talent
- Public Hearing Proposed Apartment Complex on NE corner of Crenshaw and Lomita
- “Hidden” Costs of Homeownership