I was enjoying the surf while strolling along the beach just north of the Pier yesterday and overheard a family of tourists sitting on the sand discussing the subject of possibly moving to a Manhattan Beach Home from their present home somewhere on the east coast. I thought to myself about how lucky I was to be able to live here and enjoy this perfect weather. I am sure that so many people in the mid-west, with their flooding problems, and on the east coast, would give anything to be able to live in Manhattan Beach and to live the great relaxed beach lifestyle that we all take for granted. I just cannot imagine living anywhere else but right here in M.B.
Find your perfect home listed at http://www.beachcitiesonline.com/
- El Camino Theater Season
- Free Rain Barrel Nov 18th for Torrance
- Taste of Torrance
- November Fun in the South Bay
- Homebuyers and Credit
- El Segundo: Small Town Feel – Large City Conveniences
- Hermosa Beach
- The South Bay Is A Great Place To Go Green
- Why Buy Now?
- Home Prices Jump in the South Bay
- Town Hall Meeting Torrance: Here Ye! Here Ye!
- Come Celebrate Torrance HS 100 Year Celebration
- South Bay’s Got Talent
- Public Hearing Proposed Apartment Complex on NE corner of Crenshaw and Lomita
- “Hidden” Costs of Homeownership