According to The Daily Real Estate News, mortgage loan applications have continued the recent surge in activity for July for both new loan applications and for refinance mortgage applications. This is certainly good news for the Real Estate industry and all related business activities. The Daily Real Estate News says the low interest rates and the inventory of low price homes are the contributing factors in the application surge.
Applications were up almost 17% for the week ending July 13th.
Find your perfect home listed at http://www.beachcitiesonline.com/
- El Camino Theater Season
- Free Rain Barrel Nov 18th for Torrance
- Taste of Torrance
- November Fun in the South Bay
- Homebuyers and Credit
- El Segundo: Small Town Feel – Large City Conveniences
- Hermosa Beach
- The South Bay Is A Great Place To Go Green
- Why Buy Now?
- Home Prices Jump in the South Bay
- Town Hall Meeting Torrance: Here Ye! Here Ye!
- Come Celebrate Torrance HS 100 Year Celebration
- South Bay’s Got Talent
- Public Hearing Proposed Apartment Complex on NE corner of Crenshaw and Lomita
- “Hidden” Costs of Homeownership