Well as of July 22, 2013, the most expensive home on the market in Zip Codes 90277 and 90278 was located at 503 South Gertruda Avenue, South Redondo Beach, Ca.
This is a beautiful 2 story home with 4509 square feet and is for sale for $1.549 Million. The home was built in 1998 and according to everyone in the area it has amazing ocean views. The home has 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms, family room, formal dining room, library and great room with kitchen and a wet bar. There is an attached garage.
Find your perfect home listed at http://www.beachcitiesonline.com/
- South Bay’s Got Talent
- Public Hearing Proposed Apartment Complex on NE corner of Crenshaw and Lomita
- “Hidden” Costs of Homeownership
- Football in SoCal This Summer
- A Beach in Torrance?
- What to Look for in a 1031 Exchange
- Navy / Fleet Week in San Pedro
- Home Prices Go Up:The Cost of Waiting
- Lomita Founders Day
- Two Important Fund Raisers
- The Torrance Cultural Arts Foundation Presents: South Bay Festival of the Arts
- South Coast Air Quality Management District (SCAQMD) Open Meeting on Flaring
- The Best Time to Sell or Buy Your Home in the South Bay is Today
- Torrance Education Foundation Fundraiser:
- Torrance Rose Float Making News