Well as of July 22, 2013, the most expensive home on the market in Zip Codes 90277 and 90278 was located at 503 South Gertruda Avenue, South Redondo Beach, Ca.
This is a beautiful 2 story home with 4509 square feet and is for sale for $1.549 Million. The home was built in 1998 and according to everyone in the area it has amazing ocean views. The home has 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms, family room, formal dining room, library and great room with kitchen and a wet bar. There is an attached garage.
Find your perfect home listed at http://www.beachcitiesonline.com/
- El Camino Theater Season
- Free Rain Barrel Nov 18th for Torrance
- Taste of Torrance
- November Fun in the South Bay
- Homebuyers and Credit
- El Segundo: Small Town Feel – Large City Conveniences
- Hermosa Beach
- The South Bay Is A Great Place To Go Green
- Why Buy Now?
- Home Prices Jump in the South Bay
- Town Hall Meeting Torrance: Here Ye! Here Ye!
- Come Celebrate Torrance HS 100 Year Celebration
- South Bay’s Got Talent
- Public Hearing Proposed Apartment Complex on NE corner of Crenshaw and Lomita
- “Hidden” Costs of Homeownership