Existing sales jumped out to a fast start in 2017, increasing 3.3 percent in January and surpassing November as the strongest pace (5.69 million) since February 2007 (5.79 million).
For the most part, homebuyers have showed resilience in recent months by overcoming dearth supply levels and higher rates and home prices. Whether or not this can continue remains to be seen.
Find your perfect home listed at http://www.beachcitiesonline.com/
- Public Hearing Proposed Apartment Complex on NE corner of Crenshaw and Lomita
- “Hidden” Costs of Homeownership
- Football in SoCal This Summer
- A Beach in Torrance?
- What to Look for in a 1031 Exchange
- Navy / Fleet Week in San Pedro
- Home Prices Go Up:The Cost of Waiting
- Lomita Founders Day
- Two Important Fund Raisers
- The Torrance Cultural Arts Foundation Presents: South Bay Festival of the Arts
- South Coast Air Quality Management District (SCAQMD) Open Meeting on Flaring
- The Best Time to Sell or Buy Your Home in the South Bay is Today
- Torrance Education Foundation Fundraiser:
- Torrance Rose Float Making News
- Armed Forces Day Parade 2017