Existing sales jumped out to a fast start in 2017, increasing 3.3 percent in January and surpassing November as the strongest pace (5.69 million) since February 2007 (5.79 million).
For the most part, homebuyers have showed resilience in recent months by overcoming dearth supply levels and higher rates and home prices. Whether or not this can continue remains to be seen.
Find your perfect home listed at http://www.beachcitiesonline.com/
- Happy New Year From Torrance, CA
- Torrance Arts Early 2018
- Torrance Schools Lead Nation in Science Protocol
- More Holiday Cheer
- Christmas at Griffith Park
- El Camino Theater Season
- Free Rain Barrel Nov 18th for Torrance
- Taste of Torrance
- November Fun in the South Bay
- Homebuyers and Credit
- El Segundo: Small Town Feel – Large City Conveniences
- Hermosa Beach
- The South Bay Is A Great Place To Go Green
- Why Buy Now?
- Home Prices Jump in the South Bay