Bullies and Buddies Rescue
Redondo Beach, California
Bullies And Buddies Rescue Dedicated to Rescuing,Rehabilitating, And Re-homing Bullies And Their Other Buddy Breeds SORRY BUT WE DO NOT ADOPT OUT OF STATE
Palos Verdes Nature Preserve Quarterly Public Forum
The next quarterly Palos Verdes Nature Preserve Public Forum will be held Wednesday, November 15th, at 6:00 PM in the Sunset Room at the Point Vicente Interpretive Center, 31501 Palos Verdes Dr. W., Rancho Palos Verdes, CA 90275. The agenda will be posted on the City’s website (see “Find Tickets” link above) and sent to listserve subscribers early in the week of November 13th (or sooner), and will also be available at the meeting.
Please contact Administrative Analyst Katie Lozano in the Recreation & Parks Department at (310) 544-5267 or firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.
Veteran’s Day Festival & Concert
Public · Hosted by Pacific Battleship Center – Battleship USS Iowa
Saturday Nov. 11th at 10 AM – 4 PM
Pacific Battleship Center – Battleship USS Iowa
250 S Harbor Blvd, Berth 87, San Pedro, California 90731
Battleship IOWA & Black Knight Patrol present the 2nd Annual Veteran’s Day Music Festival! Join us on Veteran’s Day as we thank all those who’ve served with a good time on the harbor! Admission to the festival is free and all are welcome!
• 10:00am: Opening Ceremony honoring veterans, with colors, wreath, and local elected officials such as Congresswoman Nanette Diaz Barragán and Councilman Joe Buscaino
• Playing from 11:00am to 4:00pm, live music courtesy of local LA bands, such as Purple Sugar
• Open from 11:00am to 4:00pm, Sailor’s Bar provided by San Pedro Brewing Co. and FREE catering prepared by Randy Brewer with Four B’s BBQ
Also on hand:
• U.S. VA services: tax services and health and wellness checks offered
• Vintage military vehicles and reenactors
• Carnival games
• AM 870 The Answer, KIIS FM 102.7
• Free self-guided tour admission will also be available from the 10th through 12th for veterans, as well as current service members, with valid military I.D.
• Discounted $11 self-guided tour admission is also available for family and friends accompanying service members or veterans
*Event details subject to change without prior notice*
Come on down and celebrate "May the 4th be with you" day. Ticket discounts for those in costume or mention at the front ticket office!
Posted by Pacific Battleship Center – Battleship USS Iowa on Thursday, May 4, 2017