I just returned from downtown Redondo Beach and am going to head to the pier to get some fish for a group of us who are getting together for our weekly Friday night fish BBQ. The fish markets on the pier are great and have great selections of every type of seafood you could ask for. We BBQ our fish and other delights in our Redondo Beach Home which overlooks the beach and all of us enjoy the seafood and the BBQ and best of all getting together, having some vino and just enjoying our lives here on the beach.
Find your perfect home listed at http://www.beachcitiesonline.com/
- The South Bay Is A Great Place To Go Green
- Why Buy Now?
- Home Prices Jump in the South Bay
- Town Hall Meeting Torrance: Here Ye! Here Ye!
- Come Celebrate Torrance HS 100 Year Celebration
- South Bay’s Got Talent
- Public Hearing Proposed Apartment Complex on NE corner of Crenshaw and Lomita
- “Hidden” Costs of Homeownership
- Football in SoCal This Summer
- A Beach in Torrance?
- What to Look for in a 1031 Exchange
- Navy / Fleet Week in San Pedro
- Home Prices Go Up:The Cost of Waiting
- Lomita Founders Day
- Two Important Fund Raisers