The 54 room hotel project in Redondo is finally under way. The project has been in the works since 2008. Cleanup of the present site is scheduled to start next month and completion is scheduled for October 1, 2014. This will be Redondo’s first major development project in 2 years and the city fathers are happy to see the project finally get off the sand, so to speak.
Find your perfect home listed at http://www.beachcitiesonline.com/
- El Camino Theater Season
- Free Rain Barrel Nov 18th for Torrance
- Taste of Torrance
- November Fun in the South Bay
- Homebuyers and Credit
- El Segundo: Small Town Feel – Large City Conveniences
- Hermosa Beach
- The South Bay Is A Great Place To Go Green
- Why Buy Now?
- Home Prices Jump in the South Bay
- Town Hall Meeting Torrance: Here Ye! Here Ye!
- Come Celebrate Torrance HS 100 Year Celebration
- South Bay’s Got Talent
- Public Hearing Proposed Apartment Complex on NE corner of Crenshaw and Lomita
- “Hidden” Costs of Homeownership