After several successful launches and space missions, Space-X of Hawthorne seems to be off to a ‘roaring’ start. In the tradition of many aerospace giants that came before it, Space-X is making a name for itself throughout the world. It’s fitting that this “cutting edge” assembly of aerospace engineers and 21st century space innovators, are working in the city of Hawthorne where so many of the aviation and aerospace giants of the past made their huge mark on history. Big corporations and little companies alike, during good times and bad, worked together to win wars, the race to the moon and the cold war. Companies like Northrop, American Aviation, Lockheed, AirResearch, Xerox and Ratheon helped make the South Bay what it is today giving us all a great standard of living and a fantastic lifestyle like nowhere else. There is no doubt about it, the South Bay is a great place to live, to work and to play.
Find your perfect home listed at http://www.beachcitiesonline.com/
- The South Bay Is A Great Place To Go Green
- Why Buy Now?
- Home Prices Jump in the South Bay
- Town Hall Meeting Torrance: Here Ye! Here Ye!
- Come Celebrate Torrance HS 100 Year Celebration
- South Bay’s Got Talent
- Public Hearing Proposed Apartment Complex on NE corner of Crenshaw and Lomita
- “Hidden” Costs of Homeownership
- Football in SoCal This Summer
- A Beach in Torrance?
- What to Look for in a 1031 Exchange
- Navy / Fleet Week in San Pedro
- Home Prices Go Up:The Cost of Waiting
- Lomita Founders Day
- Two Important Fund Raisers