We asked staging experts to give us some one liner staging tips since we are getting close to summer and hopefully a better pickup in Torrance real estate sales.
Here are several for you to choose and get-to-staging:
- One owner of a staging business says she uses natures bounty to help her stage her clients homes. Twigs, branches and seashells are just some of the items she likes to decorate with.
- Another Lady who owns a staging company says she uses those little flat furniture movers and saves time and money with no floor scratches and she can do it all herself.
- Another Professional Staging expert says her IPhone is the key because she can get all the comps and other info she needs, fast.
- A Professional staging expert in Oregon says the key is to create ambiance, no matter what type of property you are staging.
Here are a few other suggestions:
- *Create a focal point in the house.
- Pick out the most visible corner in the house and put a large plant there, with a spotlight behind it.
- Set up a chat room for conversation and have entertainment too.
- Don’t leave any carpet “dents” showing.
- Use the outdoors by bringing in many plants and flowers.
- Put stoppers in all the sinks and drains, whether the home is vacant or not.
And the list goes on and on. Common Sense and a little scrubbing, and cleaning and re arranging will usually do the trick.