Find your perfect home listed at http://www.beachcitiesonline.com/
- The South Bay Is A Great Place To Go Green
- Why Buy Now?
- Home Prices Jump in the South Bay
- Town Hall Meeting Torrance: Here Ye! Here Ye!
- Come Celebrate Torrance HS 100 Year Celebration
- South Bay’s Got Talent
- Public Hearing Proposed Apartment Complex on NE corner of Crenshaw and Lomita
- “Hidden” Costs of Homeownership
- Football in SoCal This Summer
- A Beach in Torrance?
- What to Look for in a 1031 Exchange
- Navy / Fleet Week in San Pedro
- Home Prices Go Up:The Cost of Waiting
- Lomita Founders Day
- Two Important Fund Raisers
Tag Archives: Distress Sales
If your credit report is not good, you will not be able to get a loan or your interest rate and fees will be high. Continue reading
According to Gregory J. Wilcox of the Los Angeles Daily News, there is good news for the real estate market as we look ahead to 2014. Foreclosures were down a full 60% all across Southern California in 2013’s fourth quarter. This is another indication that the housing market continues on a upswing. swingingsold
“In 2013, we got a better economy and a housing market that is much improved. Overall, this is good news as we look ahead to 2014. Still, the housing market will bump into supply constraints, and interest rates — still close to historical lows — are on the rise,” said Robert Kleinhenz, chief economist at the Kyser Center for Economic Research in Los Angeles.
As we enter into 2014 we will see more and more evidence of the healing of the realty market. Continue reading
I just read this great article… 7 Banks Foreclosing on the Most Mortgages Most banks are servicing loans. This list includes the percentage of underwater loans the bank has in FORECLOSED properties portfolio. Check out this article to see who … Continue reading
10 Predictions for Housing in 2013 DAILY REAL ESTATE NEWS | THURSDAY, JANUARY 17, 2013 The new year could be the best year in real estate in years, but the housing recovery still remains fragile and challenges remain, says Dave … Continue reading