Find your perfect home listed at http://www.beachcitiesonline.com/
- The South Bay Is A Great Place To Go Green
- Why Buy Now?
- Home Prices Jump in the South Bay
- Town Hall Meeting Torrance: Here Ye! Here Ye!
- Come Celebrate Torrance HS 100 Year Celebration
- South Bay’s Got Talent
- Public Hearing Proposed Apartment Complex on NE corner of Crenshaw and Lomita
- “Hidden” Costs of Homeownership
- Football in SoCal This Summer
- A Beach in Torrance?
- What to Look for in a 1031 Exchange
- Navy / Fleet Week in San Pedro
- Home Prices Go Up:The Cost of Waiting
- Lomita Founders Day
- Two Important Fund Raisers
Tag Archives: Entertainment
Hermosa Beach celebrates St Patrick’s Day 2014! Come out and enjoy the Parade & 5 K run. Lots of fun activities to celebrate this weekend! Continue reading
Right here in the South Bay, is California’s State Historic Landmark No 152 … it’s the Dominguez Rancho Adobe Museum in the Rancho Dominguez area of Carson. National Register of Historic Places The mission of the Friends of Rancho San … Continue reading
So how do we get from here …. to here… ….with the help of our VOLUNTEERS and SPONSORS and DONATIONS …. After many man-hours of fundraising and decorating, the … Continue reading
Let’s have some FUN this summer!! There are lots of great events and performances LOCAL to our South Bay. Check out these and let me know which ones you might want to join me!
* NAMASTE CAFE
Friday – July 22 – 7:30 pm
907 Knob Hill Av, Redondo Beach 90277 – Center for Spiritual Living
Think… 1960’s beatnik coffee house … song, prose, poetry, dance, comedy … and many awesome performers!
$8 or a plate of cookies … How cool is this? Bring a friend
* SHAKESPEARE BY THE SEA
Friday, July 22 – 8pm – King Lear
Saturday, July 23 – 8pm – Much Ado About Nothing
Wilson Park Gazebo, Torrance – 2200 Crenshaw Blvd, Torrance, CA 90501
Open grassy area by the gazebo – come early to get close. Greek Amphitheatre. Sloped lawn
gets steeper the further you get from the playing space. Low beach chairs or blankets work
* ONCE UPON A MATTRESS – Aerospace Players
I am going with some friends on Sat July 23 … tickets still available
Friday July 22 8 p.m.
Saturday July 23 8 p.m.
Sunday July 24 2 p.m.
Friday July 29 8 p.m.
Saturday July 30 2 p.m.
Saturday July 30 8 p.m.
Students: $18* (Over 12, student ID required)
Kids: $14* (12 and under)
Group Rates: $16* (10 people or more)
*+ $2.50 box office fee
A comedy/musical based on the classic fairy tale “The Princess and the Pea”
Location: James Armstrong Theatre
3330 Civic Center Drive
Torrance, Calif. 90503
Box Office: (310) 781-7171
* 5 MileRadius – my friend Bill Wolski’s Rock N Roll Band
Performs Fri July 22 at Palos Verdes Bowl 9-midnight
* ‘What Will People Say?’ Several Original One Act Plays
Hermosa Beach Community Center – 710 Pier Av -2nd Floor
July 28 – July 30 … $8 pre-sale
My friend, Perry Shields, directed the play “Heroics”.
SO LET ME KNOW WHICH EVENTS YOU WANT TO SEE! Invite your friends!
Hugs, Carol Continue reading