Find your perfect home listed at http://www.beachcitiesonline.com/
- The South Bay Is A Great Place To Go Green
- Why Buy Now?
- Home Prices Jump in the South Bay
- Town Hall Meeting Torrance: Here Ye! Here Ye!
- Come Celebrate Torrance HS 100 Year Celebration
- South Bay’s Got Talent
- Public Hearing Proposed Apartment Complex on NE corner of Crenshaw and Lomita
- “Hidden” Costs of Homeownership
- Football in SoCal This Summer
- A Beach in Torrance?
- What to Look for in a 1031 Exchange
- Navy / Fleet Week in San Pedro
- Home Prices Go Up:The Cost of Waiting
- Lomita Founders Day
- Two Important Fund Raisers
Tag Archives: Fun things to do
Catalina Coffee Company has been a big supporter of South Bay Cyclists Continue reading
Hermosa Beach celebrates St Patrick’s Day 2014! Come out and enjoy the Parade & 5 K run. Lots of fun activities to celebrate this weekend! Continue reading
Right here in the South Bay, is California’s State Historic Landmark No 152 … it’s the Dominguez Rancho Adobe Museum in the Rancho Dominguez area of Carson. National Register of Historic Places The mission of the Friends of Rancho San … Continue reading
So how do we get from here …. to here… ….with the help of our VOLUNTEERS and SPONSORS and DONATIONS …. After many man-hours of fundraising and decorating, the … Continue reading
I had the opportunity to tour CLEOPATRA : The Exhibition at the California Science Center near USC. 13,000 Sf of dramatic displays, the largest collection of Cleopatra-era artisans from Eqypt come alive! Cleopatra became the Queen of Eygpt in … Continue reading