Find your perfect home listed at http://www.beachcitiesonline.com/
- The South Bay Is A Great Place To Go Green
- Why Buy Now?
- Home Prices Jump in the South Bay
- Town Hall Meeting Torrance: Here Ye! Here Ye!
- Come Celebrate Torrance HS 100 Year Celebration
- South Bay’s Got Talent
- Public Hearing Proposed Apartment Complex on NE corner of Crenshaw and Lomita
- “Hidden” Costs of Homeownership
- Football in SoCal This Summer
- A Beach in Torrance?
- What to Look for in a 1031 Exchange
- Navy / Fleet Week in San Pedro
- Home Prices Go Up:The Cost of Waiting
- Lomita Founders Day
- Two Important Fund Raisers
Tag Archives: Golf community
It is often said that Torrance has everything. Well here is more proof it does. I will let you in on the best kept secret in the South Bay. It is the retirement community of New Horizons. Located on Maple Ave and Nadine Circle, just south of Sepulveda. This 55+ five hundred unit complex is a delight with all the amenities reminiscent of a Palm Springs complex. Believe it or not it even has a private par 3, 9-hole golf course plus a driving cage and putting green with water fall that is surrounded by homes on the Green. Other amenities include the Main Club house with par 3-9 hole golf course, driving cage, putting green with water fall picnic area. In the club house is the lounge with big screen TV, lounge, billiard room, and community room with remodeled kitchen. Across the complex on Nadine is the Sports Center with the second pool, spa, full modern gym, lighted tennis court, ceramic and wood shops, ping pong room and lots more.
This lovely community is made up of 2 story condo buildings that vary in style. And 1 story, 3 unit condo bungalows. Many of these units have been remodeled to fill the needs of today’s home buyer. All of these condo units are dotted amongst lush landscapes with winding paths that make evening walks a delight.