Find your perfect home listed at http://www.beachcitiesonline.com/
- The South Bay Is A Great Place To Go Green
- Why Buy Now?
- Home Prices Jump in the South Bay
- Town Hall Meeting Torrance: Here Ye! Here Ye!
- Come Celebrate Torrance HS 100 Year Celebration
- South Bay’s Got Talent
- Public Hearing Proposed Apartment Complex on NE corner of Crenshaw and Lomita
- “Hidden” Costs of Homeownership
- Football in SoCal This Summer
- A Beach in Torrance?
- What to Look for in a 1031 Exchange
- Navy / Fleet Week in San Pedro
- Home Prices Go Up:The Cost of Waiting
- Lomita Founders Day
- Two Important Fund Raisers
Tag Archives: Hermosa Beach Beach Walk Street Homes
Well tomorrow being the August 31 the famous and historic “Green Store” should close for good, but Nancy Comaford, owner of The Green Store property, has announced that the iconic grocery store in Hermosa Beach will not be permanently closing its doors as initially reported. A new tenant is scheduled to take over the operation. Thank Goodness 22nd street would not be the same. Continue reading
If you are thinking of selling your home and wanting to repaint to attract buyers, then you’ll want to know what colors to avoid. Check out these great tips from Realtor Magazine The Worst Colors to Use in a Home On … Continue reading
Hermosa Beach neighbors and friends that live on the ‘walk street’ take pride in our Hermosa Beach Walk Street Homes and yards and value our beach-side lifestyle. They walk down to the beach many times each day, or go up to the many commercial stores that are close by. The reason they all love living here is the fact that the walk streets do not have any type of auto traffic on them, and they know that the children are always safe and sound. Not too many cites in the South Bay have walk streets like this, and all strive to keep them safe and keep them clean for the kids to play. These residents are fortunate to have these semi private passages to the beach where the kids can play in each others yards and are safe. Continue reading