Find your perfect home listed at http://www.beachcitiesonline.com/
- The South Bay Is A Great Place To Go Green
- Why Buy Now?
- Home Prices Jump in the South Bay
- Town Hall Meeting Torrance: Here Ye! Here Ye!
- Come Celebrate Torrance HS 100 Year Celebration
- South Bay’s Got Talent
- Public Hearing Proposed Apartment Complex on NE corner of Crenshaw and Lomita
- “Hidden” Costs of Homeownership
- Football in SoCal This Summer
- A Beach in Torrance?
- What to Look for in a 1031 Exchange
- Navy / Fleet Week in San Pedro
- Home Prices Go Up:The Cost of Waiting
- Lomita Founders Day
- Two Important Fund Raisers
Tag Archives: Loan Modifications
I just read this great article… 7 Banks Foreclosing on the Most Mortgages Most banks are servicing loans. This list includes the percentage of underwater loans the bank has in FORECLOSED properties portfolio. Check out this article to see who … Continue reading
10 Predictions for Housing in 2013 DAILY REAL ESTATE NEWS | THURSDAY, JANUARY 17, 2013 The new year could be the best year in real estate in years, but the housing recovery still remains fragile and challenges remain, says Dave … Continue reading