Find your perfect home listed at http://www.beachcitiesonline.com/
- The South Bay Is A Great Place To Go Green
- Why Buy Now?
- Home Prices Jump in the South Bay
- Town Hall Meeting Torrance: Here Ye! Here Ye!
- Come Celebrate Torrance HS 100 Year Celebration
- South Bay’s Got Talent
- Public Hearing Proposed Apartment Complex on NE corner of Crenshaw and Lomita
- “Hidden” Costs of Homeownership
- Football in SoCal This Summer
- A Beach in Torrance?
- What to Look for in a 1031 Exchange
- Navy / Fleet Week in San Pedro
- Home Prices Go Up:The Cost of Waiting
- Lomita Founders Day
- Two Important Fund Raisers
Tag Archives: Manhattan Beach Pier
Last weekend saw the Finn Festival of hermosa Beach. And how appropriate the Jimmy Buffett brought his Margaritaville show to the beach, just South of the pier. Meanwhile another shark was spotted at the Manhattan Beach pier making this Summer … Continue reading
Manhattan Beach is home to middle class families, drawn to exemplary schools, as well as upscale families and individual professionals from various fields and occupations.
Grand and middle class single family homes sit on streets that slope down toward the ocean on the west side of the city. Here, the beach is two miles long and swimmers, surfers, volleyball players and sunbathers take advantage of the good weather year round.Great shopping is nearby.
The east side of Manhattan Beach boasts a country club and golf course with a gated private community. There are many middle class, modern homes sitting on wonderful tree lined streets and avenues here.
This beach city has much to offer in the way of modern amenities. It’s schools rank in the 90th percentile, it’s parks are modern and top notch for sure. It has a golf course, racquetball and tennis courts, library and community center. The residents take much pride in their city and in their own real estate properties. All of this and you are only 22 miles from downtown Los Angeles, Staples Center, Nokia and Dodger Stadium. See your local Manhattan Beach Realtor and ask to see the MLS listings for current real estate properties for sale. Then make the move..get into the beach and surfing lifestyle that you have always wanted. Continue reading