Find your perfect home listed at http://www.beachcitiesonline.com/
- The South Bay Is A Great Place To Go Green
- Why Buy Now?
- Home Prices Jump in the South Bay
- Town Hall Meeting Torrance: Here Ye! Here Ye!
- Come Celebrate Torrance HS 100 Year Celebration
- South Bay’s Got Talent
- Public Hearing Proposed Apartment Complex on NE corner of Crenshaw and Lomita
- “Hidden” Costs of Homeownership
- Football in SoCal This Summer
- A Beach in Torrance?
- What to Look for in a 1031 Exchange
- Navy / Fleet Week in San Pedro
- Home Prices Go Up:The Cost of Waiting
- Lomita Founders Day
- Two Important Fund Raisers
Tag Archives: Torrance Jobs
Walmart will open one of the new Walmart Neighborhood Market scheduled to open this summer. They have opened the employment office, so now is them for you or possibly your teenager to apply for that summer job. (Or do kids still get summer jobs?) This store is hiring approximately sixty five full or part time jobs for many different shifts. Walmart is also accepting applications online.
The produce, deli and bakery departments (above) inside a Wal-Mart Neighborhood Market supermarket.
As part of its commitment to hiring 100,000 veterans in the next five years, Walmart says it will offer a job to any honorably discharged veteran within his or her first 12 months off active Continue reading
I was discussing how many employment opportunities that exist in the South Bay with a friend recently when she mentioned how many top name manufacturers have their U.S. Corp. headquarters in Torrance. Japanese automobile manufacturers Toyota and Honda maintain their North American headquarters in the South Bay, in the city of Torrance. Nissan was also headquartered in the South Bay until late 2005, when they relocated to Tennessee.
Torrance continues to demonstrate its determination to provide a mixture of fine homes, a positive business/corporate environment and a safe atmosphere for living and raising a family. Continue reading