Here are three new reasons why
The city of Torrance is such a wonderful
city to raise a family.
West High School, and both Casimer and Richardson Middle Schools have earned the valued designation, California Distinguished School. Eligibility is very strict. The school must not only be high performing, but they must be meeting the needs of the individual student. These schools along with many other wonderful school in our city have met this tough criteria.
Find your perfect home listed at http://www.beachcitiesonline.com/
- The South Bay Is A Great Place To Go Green
- Why Buy Now?
- Home Prices Jump in the South Bay
- Town Hall Meeting Torrance: Here Ye! Here Ye!
- Come Celebrate Torrance HS 100 Year Celebration
- South Bay’s Got Talent
- Public Hearing Proposed Apartment Complex on NE corner of Crenshaw and Lomita
- “Hidden” Costs of Homeownership
- Football in SoCal This Summer
- A Beach in Torrance?
- What to Look for in a 1031 Exchange
- Navy / Fleet Week in San Pedro
- Home Prices Go Up:The Cost of Waiting
- Lomita Founders Day
- Two Important Fund Raisers