Most of us know these tips already, but forget some of them from time to time.
- Keep your air filter clean and change it on a regular basis.
- Change you cars oil according to the owners manual.
- Check the fan belt. Is it too tight or too loose? This can affect your mileage.
- Change your spark plugs regularly according to the owners manual. Worn plugs can make your car get less miles per gallon.
- Try driving your lighter car. Heavy cars get worse mileage.
- Only use the Air Condition when necessary.
- Using your cruise control can increase mileage.
- Don’t warm up your car. It isn’t needed and it will cost you money.
- Check your tire pressure and keep the tires inflated according to the owners manual.