The property at Marine Avenue and 405 freeway has been vacant for years and is now destined to house two new hotels. Financing for the two projects was approved by the City Council and plans are now going forward. A Marriot Residence Inn and a Hilton Garden Inn have been approved for the vacant 5 acre site. Both buildings will be 4 stories and have around 320 rooms combined. The site is close to the Metro Green Line station and the two hotels will be the first new hotels built in Redondo Beach in several decades. The city of Redondo Beach is going to financially back the project which will cost approximately $60M to complete. The 5 acre parcel of land has been vacant for years since the Malibu Castle closed in 2005. It is anticipated that the project will produce $2M annually for the city coffers. Construction should start soon with an anticipated completion in Mid 2014.
Find your perfect home listed at http://www.beachcitiesonline.com/
- El Camino Theater Season
- Free Rain Barrel Nov 18th for Torrance
- Taste of Torrance
- November Fun in the South Bay
- Homebuyers and Credit
- El Segundo: Small Town Feel – Large City Conveniences
- Hermosa Beach
- The South Bay Is A Great Place To Go Green
- Why Buy Now?
- Home Prices Jump in the South Bay
- Town Hall Meeting Torrance: Here Ye! Here Ye!
- Come Celebrate Torrance HS 100 Year Celebration
- South Bay’s Got Talent
- Public Hearing Proposed Apartment Complex on NE corner of Crenshaw and Lomita
- “Hidden” Costs of Homeownership