Many of us in the South Bay have forgotten Aviation High School by now, and, of course the people who went to school there will never forget their old high school.
Located at the corner of Manhattan Beach Blvd and Aviation Blvd, Aviation High in Redondo Beach opened in 1957. Due to budgetary constraints, the decision was made to close the school in 1982, and its students were sent to Mira Costa and Redondo Union high schools.
Find your perfect home listed at http://www.beachcitiesonline.com/
- The South Bay Is A Great Place To Go Green
- Why Buy Now?
- Home Prices Jump in the South Bay
- Town Hall Meeting Torrance: Here Ye! Here Ye!
- Come Celebrate Torrance HS 100 Year Celebration
- South Bay’s Got Talent
- Public Hearing Proposed Apartment Complex on NE corner of Crenshaw and Lomita
- “Hidden” Costs of Homeownership
- Football in SoCal This Summer
- A Beach in Torrance?
- What to Look for in a 1031 Exchange
- Navy / Fleet Week in San Pedro
- Home Prices Go Up:The Cost of Waiting
- Lomita Founders Day
- Two Important Fund Raisers