Many of us in the South Bay have forgotten Aviation High School by now, and, of course the people who went to school there will never forget their old high school.
Located at the corner of Manhattan Beach Blvd and Aviation Blvd, Aviation High in Redondo Beach opened in 1957. Due to budgetary constraints, the decision was made to close the school in 1982, and its students were sent to Mira Costa and Redondo Union high schools.
Find your perfect home listed at http://www.beachcitiesonline.com/
- Happy New Year From Torrance, CA
- Torrance Arts Early 2018
- Torrance Schools Lead Nation in Science Protocol
- More Holiday Cheer
- Christmas at Griffith Park
- El Camino Theater Season
- Free Rain Barrel Nov 18th for Torrance
- Taste of Torrance
- November Fun in the South Bay
- Homebuyers and Credit
- El Segundo: Small Town Feel – Large City Conveniences
- Hermosa Beach
- The South Bay Is A Great Place To Go Green
- Why Buy Now?
- Home Prices Jump in the South Bay